We employ people with proven experience to keep themselves safe, their people and their property safe; their nation and its neighbors safe.
We employ people who have years of experience in discerning the environment for possible security threats.
We employ people who know that customers’ security is their security. Attentive and service minded people.
We employ people who were trained to do security work, respect people and their property by keeping them safe in different sets of environment.
We empower them to do the best on their jobs and train them; in customer care; counter-terrorism courses and new security details in changing world events.
We work in close collaboration with Ministry of Defence and Veterans of Uganda and other security agencies to vet and only employ people of good reputation and moral standing.
We closely work with our clients and potential clients to identify and precisely understand their security needs; then serve them to safeguard their peace of mind.
HOW WE DELIVER
It is critical to our operations to understand and manage the risks and threats (both real and potential) to our clients and their property.
It is also central to our operations that we offer reassurance that any threat can be quickly identified and effectively resolved. So we will:
- Assess all risks –real and potential- and keep clients informed to ensure effective security planning.
- Provide physical protection duties- our security officers are highly trained and experienced; ready to maintain the client’s personal safety.
- Deploy the necessary technology to ensure that communication is effective.
We pride in excellent customer care services and take an extra mile to:
- Meet the agreed upon Key Performance Indicators like; appearance and grooming, time keeping, deployment, supervision, security and events log and time documentation.
- Extend a warm welcome to all clients, their guests and visitors.
- Keep our work area tidy and free of distractions and take ownership of entire manned space.